Thursday, March 02, 2006

SLITHER AT FANGO and LOLLILOVE ON DVD



James Gunn and company were kind enough to invite me out to the Slither screening at Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors in Chicago. I'm pretty charged up and ready to check things out. Joining me on my trip will be Captain Miq Smith. I regret not bringing Tracy along with me, but Miq and I have been waiting for this flick for quite a while. Slither hits theaters on March 31st.

Coming to DVD on Tuesday is Jenna Fischer's mockumentary Lollilove. Be sure to check it out! Even if you have already seen it, I still highly recommend that you pick it up. It is loaded with extras! Extras are good. Be sure to squint during the closing credits and look for my name. (I'm such a dork!)

For a full report on the Slither screening, check the 3/12/06 episode of Makeshift Majesty. For info, visit www.makeshiftmajesty.com.

No comments: